Today is June 17th. First of all, I’m going to report on how I did on last week’s goals. Then I’m going to assign new goals. And I’m going to let you know that I’m having a vacation week from June 25th-July 1st, so there won’t be goals that week.
- Run 4 miles on Friday, June 10 — I achieved this. I went to the Y and ran on the treadmill.
- Run 6 miles on Saturday, June 11th. Try to keep up with my running partner who has suddenly become a speed demon. I ran. But I also walked. I struggled with the heat.
- Sunday is a day of rest (I think this was duly noted somewhere thousands of years ago) I rested! And swam.
- Glide on Monday, Yoga Tuesday, Glide Wednesday, Thursday short run, start over Friday — I screwed up in this department. I did Glide Monday, 2 mile run Tuesday, and then Glide on Thursday. I had lots going on this week, so I didn’t get to the gym as much as I wanted, and the heat and the humidity outside was too much for me.
Food , Drink, Weight
- No alcohol on weekdays.I was doing so well, until last night. I had wine with my childhood girlfriends. It was worth it.
- Eat more fruits and veggies Done!
- Less chocolate Done!
- No chips from my chip-pusher James.James didn’t bring chips! I didn’t eat ANY this week.
- Strive to lose 1 lb per week until I hit my goal weight (12 lbs to lose) I lost 2.8 lbs this week.
- Write every day – I’m done with setting word limits, because sometimes I do less and sometimes I do more, but I find creativity flows better when I write at least a little bit every day. Blogs count too.– Achieved.
So here are my goals for this week:
- Yoga tomorrow at the lake with my friends! And I may run if I get up early enough. If not, oh well.
- Sunday-rest and recovery.
- Monday – Glide
- Tuesday – run AM – 2-3 miles/Glide Lunch
- Wednesday – rest
- Thursday — Glide at lunch or run the treadmill (2-3 miles)
- Friday – rest
My food, drink, weight goals are the same as last week:
- Fruits and veggies
- No alcohol on weekdays
- Less chocolate
- No chips on weekdays (I may eat some this weekend, but anything goes then!)
- Come up with a plan
- Finish editing Little Birdhouses or at least work on it SOME.
- Finish 2nd girl in the Daniel series and start 3rd.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and that you set and achieve some awesome goals in the following week! Let me know your goals for the upcoming week/month/year are!
Follow Lauren Greene: